Friday, March 20, 2009

Conspiracy By The Police And Canadian Government Officials To Silence Me

The plot to silence me and to bring about my downfall by the Canadian authorities and more specifially by those corrupted public and government officials I have been reporting on this blog has grown to such a proportion that they will stop at nothing to achieve this. This is where the involvement of other human rights organizations must come in. To step in and to help me to protect those rights that I have and to also hold this government accountable for its human rights violations. As a journalist I also emphasized that freedom of speech and the protection of those rights that are inherent to all of us as human beings should be a priority among those human rights organizations set up to investigate these violations. It is those same rights which are in jeopardy in this country at this time through the corruption that exist within this government and through the efforts of those others in this society who wishes for things to remain as they are.