Friday, March 13, 2009

More Attacks Against Me

I have accused the Canadian government authorities of using torture against me that has included the use of technological advance weapons at their disposal that they have used in their attacks against me. Some of this is being transmitted directly at me through walls I believe by those that they have used as their agents for this purpose. Their principal agents for this are neighbours one of whom lives in the apartment above me. For a year now strange sounds has been coming from that apartment as they continuously turns on a machine in their living room that gives off a sound that is so irritating that if it is turned up loudly I have to leave my apartment. That is not the only thing that they do. They have employed many tactics in their attacks that points to the police involvement as it seem to go with their general modus operandi. There is also evidence that they are also working for the management in this regard and in this case it would not make any difference because both the management and the Canadian authorities are in league together with regards to this issue. I have more than enough evidence to back up this claim. These same neighbours also carries out other harassing behaviour such as banging on their floors(my ceiling)walls or my door and there is even someone in that apartment who has been stalking me and my family. This person also appears to be mentally deranged. Because they are agents of the police and the management it has been extremely difficult to prosecute them because the police in that area Toronto's 13 division police has blocked my efforts in doing so. They have now as well as in the past also prevented me from laying a private complaint against those persons through the court directly because of their influence that can also be felt in regards to that issue and this is not the first time that they have done so. When they want to set up or to target someone they will also simultaneously act to protect those that the person has also complaint about. I cannot stress enough the methods that are used by the government against those that it has targeted. These are all illegal means and they are intended to either drive you insane or to commit some kind of act that would get you in trouble which is what they had intended in the first place. Just to digress a bit here and also to prove my point. Have you noticed that you cannot access the link on the right of this page to the website http://www.Electromagnetic Surveillance.blogspot.com. This is a website which deals with domestic surveillance by government agencies.That website which I had linked up to on this blog is not accessible through that link anymore. You have to try and get to that site directly from the Internet. Someone must have thought that this information was too explosive for the general public. It detailed how government agencies in their covert attacks against specific targets use illegal means to accomplish this. I also know of others in the same situation as myself and they have also come up with some ingenuous ways to deal with these attacks against them. I have endured so far because I have decided that they will not win against me no matter what tactic they employ to do so. I realise that not everyone can assimilate this kind of information and quite frankly I don't care whether I'm believed or not. What I do care about is exposing those who are responsible for those attacks against me. Something which they do not want at all to happen. Another area in which they have attacked me is my finances. These people have used every opportunity to block me financially. Neither my email nor my telephone is safe and I have reasons to believe that they are also behind the failure of my business. When you decide to speak out against government corruption you are not safe at all. Recently a group of individuals all working in various government agencies came together and blocked me from getting some money. It wasn't a lot of money but I could see quite clearly what their aim has been all along and that is to prevent me from managing financially. It has been the goal of my enemies to bankrupt me financially and to prevent me from earning a living in the "normal way". In doing so they have all worked together towards this purpose. If you think that this is strange I hope you get the chance to hear what the Harry Belafonte Human Rights activist had to say on this issue in regards to the many different ways that a government will use to stop those whom it has targeted from living a normal life. Emotionally I have proven too strong for them and they are never tired of looking for new ways to silence me. That is why the police has engaged the use of agent provocateurs in their aim to get me. I will not stop doing what I am doing which is to expose their actions to the public. All human rights abuse on their part which are directed at me specifically as well as others that I am aware of will be exposed and in all cases if I can help it will also be investigated by the International Human Rights Agencies set up to do so. I am specific about that. It will no longer remain a secret the actions of the Canadian authorities and how they go about their duties as public officials and also in defying international laws on human rights in the process. That is the simple fact of the matter. There is also a public need for this information and I believe that this information should get out to the public. The main reason is that lives are destroyed as a result of the actions of those corrupted persons involved. This is common place and without the public being made aware of such actions taking place it is bound to continue indefinitely. This government is not unlike any other that goes after those who speak out against it. In my case I have spoken out on those government and public officials who have used their positions as a cover to carry out illegal actions against the public. They are the real criminals and not the persons that they usually go after. This is the reason why they have also targeted me in the manner that they have which I will also detailed in the book that I'm writing on this subject that will deal with their actions against me. Both their open and covert attacks against me and it will also name the specific persons who were involved in that because I want to publicize in full detail all of the participants involved in my downfall which they had also orchestrated. Space do not permit me on this blog to do so. They in turn are working desperately to prevent this. It will also happen despite their efforts.

TORONTO LAWYER, ZOHAR LEVY, EXPOSED!!!. HOW SHE ACTED CORRUPTLY, AND AGAINST, THE ETHICAL CODE OF CONDUCT, WITH THE LAW SOCIETY, TO CIRCUMVENT, THE COURT'S DECISION, ON A LEGAL CASE, THAT IS BEFORE THE COURT.

THIS IS NOTHING, BUT A JEWISH PLOT, AGAINST ME.  TWO RACIST JEWS, WHO HAVE CONSPIRED, TO CAUSED ME HARM, BY FORCING ME, TO BE EVICTED, IN TH...