Monday, December 6, 2010

THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT OF JUSTICE

NO IMMUNITY FOR HIGH RANKING CRIMINALS.

I want to say here, that it has given me much satisfaction, in commencing with criminal prosecution against those individuals, who has carried out crimes against humanity and also against me personally, that is also to be investigated by the ICC. Among them are also Canadian government officials and others, who has worked together, to carry out those actions against me. Maybe they thought that I was just talking, for the sake of talking. Many of those persons are already mentioned here on my blog. I have contacted the ICC and as soon as the matter has commenced with fully, I will also be publishing their names and pictures here on my blog.

One of the reasons for this step, is that those actions are still ongoing, in regards to me. I cannot believe the audacity of those involved, in thinking that they can also get away with their actions. I wanted to send a clear message to those involved, that they cannot hide behing their positions and also carry out such crimes against me, or any other person and not answer for those actions, as well.
The undeniable fact, is, that those kinds of human rights violations, which are also protected under the Rome Stature of the International Criminal Court, should also be
investigated against the Canadian government, in those individual cases.

TORONTO LAWYER, ZOHAR LEVY, EXPOSED!!!. HOW SHE ACTED CORRUPTLY, AND AGAINST, THE ETHICAL CODE OF CONDUCT, WITH THE LAW SOCIETY, TO CIRCUMVENT, THE COURT'S DECISION, ON A LEGAL CASE, THAT IS BEFORE THE COURT.

THIS IS NOTHING, BUT A JEWISH PLOT, AGAINST ME.  TWO RACIST JEWS, WHO HAVE CONSPIRED, TO CAUSED ME HARM, BY FORCING ME, TO BE EVICTED, IN TH...