Tuesday, July 5, 2011

WHAT IS NEXT ON MY AGENDA?

TAKING THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT, BEFORE THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF THE RIGHT JURISDICTION, FOR ABUSING MY HUMAN RIGHTS, DIRECTLY.

On Behalf Of My Case And Also Human Rights Abuse In Canada
.


Anyone who also thinks that this can't be done, should just watch and see. Including those who thought that they had also gotten away with their crimes against humanity, that were also directed at me personally. I do not know the meaning of failure, despite the outlook of things, because I have never quitted, what I also intended to do. It is now up to the international human rights court, to now deal with this matter, in regards to my case, since I also cannot find, any justice, in the Canadian courts, in terms of those human rights violations.

It is certainly not over until I also win. And it certainly can be done.

ROXANNE PARIS, A MANAGER, IN THE URGENT CIVIL INTAKE OFFICE, AT THE SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE, TO BE FACE A CHARGE, OF OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE, CONSPIRACY AND CORRUPTION, AND BREACH OF PUBLIC TRUST. IN DELIBERATELY, BLOCKING, MY URGENT MOTION, IN THE COURT.

AFTER FILING MY URGENT MOTION, AT THE COURTHOUSE, IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE, I WAS TOLD THAT IT WENT DIRECTLY, TO THE CIVIL URGENT MO...