Monday, March 5, 2012

PUSHING THROUGH, WITH MY CLAIM, AGAINST CANADA, WITH THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT.









I am being persistent, regarding to my claim, before the International Criminal Court of Justice, for crimes against humanity, that were committed against me, by the Canadian government, through its persecution of me.

THERE ARE OTHER TORTURE VICTIMS, BESIDE MAHER ARAR AND THE OTHER MORE WELL KNOWN CASES, INVOLVING THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT. THE WORLD NEED TO START LISTENING TO THE VICTIMS.

Not only did that government, carried out torture and other crimes against humanity, against me, but it has also tried to cover up its actions, by trying to sabotage my efforts, in bringing those charges, against the Canadian government, before any international courts, or human rights governances, or bodies. Including the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights and the International Court of Justice, currently. The Canadian government's actions against me, of course, is based on punishing me, for speaking out about its actions, publicly, through my blog and as a human rights activist, in that country.

In the meantime, it continues to violate my rights, in every way possible. And at times, it even mocks my effort, to bring those persons, who are also directly responsible, for those acts, to justice. This would of course involved the police and others working with them. The police and the government, has also carried out every human rights violations, under international laws, against me. From the acts of physical and psychological torture, to others, involving trying to prevent me, from having, the very basic rights, of any human being.

This also included the right to be protected, in the Canadian courts, involving my case, where I also encountered systematic racism and other human rights violations, on top of the judges' personal bias. The Canadian police is also actively involved, in carrying out the daily persecution of me, and especially those involving psychological torture and working with others to accomplish this goal. Still the international human rights bodies, are also silent on these issues, involving the Canadian government's human rights abuse, and the individual claims, that are also coming out of that country, involving individuals like myself, who are the target of that government. And while those international human rights agencies, continued to remain silent, those human rights violations, has also continued.

why do those same human rights protection agencies, also not take those accounts, seriously, concerning the Canadian government, human rights abuse and why are they still protecting that government's actions? Why are they still ignoring those claims, against the Canadian government, that are also coming out of that country, from people like myself? The Hypocrisy, of the Canadian media, has also led others, to believe otherwise. The Canadian government, punishes anyone, who would speak out, against its actions, openly, as I have also done, through my blog. It has also carried on a secret campaign, to silence those critics, of the government, directly.
And it has also done so, openly, while the rest of the world is watching.

TORONTO LAWYER, ZOHAR LEVY, EXPOSED!!!. HOW SHE ACTED CORRUPTLY, AND AGAINST, THE ETHICAL CODE OF CONDUCT, WITH THE LAW SOCIETY, TO CIRCUMVENT, THE COURT'S DECISION, ON A LEGAL CASE, THAT IS BEFORE THE COURT.

THIS IS NOTHING, BUT A JEWISH PLOT, AGAINST ME.  TWO RACIST JEWS, WHO HAVE CONSPIRED, TO CAUSED ME HARM, BY FORCING ME, TO BE EVICTED, IN TH...