Friday, April 27, 2012

CORRUPTION AT THE SUPREME COURT OF CANADA.

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE CHARGES TO BE LAID WITH THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT OF JUSTICE.

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE CHARGES IS TO BE LAID AGAINST MICHELINE ALAM AND OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF, OF THE SUPREME COURT OF CANADA, FOR PERSONAL INTERFERENCE AND IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE INVOLVING MY CASE.


The Registrar office of the Supreme Court of Canada has been involved in trying to prevent the administration of justice regarding my appeal before the Supreme Court of Canada. And in order to stop the corrupt practices of the Canadian courts against me, the matter is now before the I.C.C.

The Supreme Court of Canada has had the hard copy of my application for leave to appeal to that court since April 11, 2012. However the office of the registrar has yet to asign a file number to my case. This has been a deliberate action on the part of Micheline Alam who is the registrar officer who has also been assigned to my case. The purpose of her actions has been to give the respondent an advantage in regards to my case. As well as to prevent me from appealing the decision of the Court of Appeal before the Supreme Court of Canada. The overall purpose of their actions is to prevent the administration of justice involving my case. Something which I am also not prepared to tolerate any longer regarding the abuse of my rights by the Canadian courts.

There are also numerous evidence to support the charge against Micheline Alam and others at the office of the registrar of the Supreme Court of Canada, involving my case and also of the personal interference on her part concerning my application before the Supreme Court of Canada. Including contacting me on April 12 and 13 and advising me to resubmit my application again, after she had also told me on April 11that she had received directly, the copy of my application for leave to appeal, that was also sent to the Supreme Court of Canada on April 11, 2012.

This action on her part was also intended to cause undue delay regarding the hearing of my motion that I had also sent with my application for leave to appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada and part of this evidence is also to be found in her letter that was sent to me on April 13, in which she also made no mention of the motion that I had also filed with my application for leave to appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada, for a stay of execution of the order of the Court of Appeal.

I had also indicated in my motion that I also wanted the court, to act in an expedited manner in regards to the motion. The letter from the S.C.C. was also sent in an open envelope that also appeared to never have been sealed. I have also kept the envelope for further evidence. Since it has also indicated that this action was from Micheline Alam, directly, as the letter was also from her as well.

Since the motion was also made to the Registrar of the Supreme Court of Canada, or to a judge of the court, it could also have been dispensed with by the office of the registrar sooner. In fact Micheline Alam and the office of the registrar of the Supreme Court of Canada has also chosen to ignore all of my inquiries about the status of the motion that was file with that court. And after two and a half weeks of waiting to hear back from the Supreme Court of Canada regarding the status of the urgent motion, that I had also filed with the S.C.C on April 11, the court has continued to ignore my request regarding that motion. All blame for this delay also point to the office of the registrar with the Supreme Court of Canada and also to the personal actions of Micheline Alam directly.

The obstruction of justice charges with the International Criminal Court
of Justice is the least that I can do to protect my rights against such abuse by the Canadian courts.

TORONTO LAWYER, ZOHAR LEVY, EXPOSED!!!. HOW SHE ACTED CORRUPTLY, AND AGAINST, THE ETHICAL CODE OF CONDUCT, WITH THE LAW SOCIETY, TO CIRCUMVENT, THE COURT'S DECISION, ON A LEGAL CASE, THAT IS BEFORE THE COURT.

THIS IS NOTHING, BUT A JEWISH PLOT, AGAINST ME.  TWO RACIST JEWS, WHO HAVE CONSPIRED, TO CAUSED ME HARM, BY FORCING ME, TO BE EVICTED, IN TH...