Wednesday, July 4, 2012

ROGER BILODEAU, REGISTRAR , OF THE SUPREME COURT OF CANADA.


THE PERSONAL CORRUPTION, OF ROGER BILODEAU, REGARDING MY CASE, BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT OF CANADA.


The Revelation, of the Personal Corruption, of the Registrar and Also the Judges, of the Supreme Court of Canada, is Also Quite Schocking.


Someone should explain to me, why the Registrar, of Canada's so called "highest" court, should also continue, to act corruptly, regarding my case, before that court, curently?

Roger Bilodeau, like the other judges of that court, has also acted corruptly, involving my case. He has also had my urgent motion, before him, for more than a month now and has also not acted upon it. My recent inquiry, to the Supreme Court of Canada, on June 27, 2012, where I was also told, by a registry officer, of that court, name "Eric", that my motion, is still before the registrar, since May 30, 2012. Actually, in the Supreme Court of Canada, data base, they have listed the date, as June 1st, that they have received, the hard copy of that motion. This is also a blatant lie, since I also have, indisputable proof, that the S.C.C. had also reveived, that motion, on May 30th and not June 1s. Last week, I was also told by the same person, I believed, that "I would get a response shortly", from that court and I am still waiting.

Since the motion, is also to allow me to get back into my home, after the illegal writ of possession, that was crried out by the sheriff, I also saw the correlation, between that incident and also why the S.C.C. also changed the date, that it had received the hard copy, of that motion, from May 30, 2012, to June 1, 2012. It is part of the overall conspiracy, that also involved, the Supreme Court of Canada, as well as the other previous courts, to destabilized my situation, and to also forced me from my home. This is why the court, has also ignored the motion and has also not acted, to protect my rights, in this case. I am still waiting, for it to decide, on my case, involving my appeal, before the S.C.C. regarding the court of appeal, which had claimed a lack of jurisdiction, to hear my case.

Being able to show, this kind of personal corruption, by those persons in the highest court in Canada, has also allowed the public, to get a first hand view, of the kind of systematic corruption, that also exist with the Canadian judicial system.

SHOCKING!! JUSTICE OF THE PEACE, SANDRA LOPES DAMOTA. LOOK WHAT SHE HAS ...

WHEN A JUSTICE OF THE PEACE, LIKE SANDRA L. DAMOTA, SAYS THAT SHE IS BUSY, WITH THE JP'S OFFICE, FULL OF EMPTY CHAIRS, THIS SHOULD ALSO ...