Thursday, July 26, 2012

THE SUPREME COURT OF CANADA, CORRUPTION, IN MY CASE.

UPDATE TO THE ACTIONS OF THE SUPREME COURT OF CANADA'S DECISION IN MY CASE.

The Supreme Court of Canada, has still continued to ignore, the urgent motion, that I have filed, with that court, concerning my appeal, that is also before the Supreme Court of Canada.

On June 20th, the registrar office, also claimed, that I would hear from the court, "shortly", regarding that motion, which was also filed on May 30, 2012, with the S.C.C. and I am still waiting. As a self represented litigant, before that court, I have also endured the further abuse of my human rights, because of the corruption, that is involved, regarding my case.

In July, the Supreme Court of Canada, was also contacted, about that same motion and the applicant was also told, by the registrar's office, of the S.C.C. that they could not find any copy of that motion. They had also claimed previously, that they had received it, on June 1st, but now they have also changed their story.

TORONTO LAWYER, ZOHAR LEVY, EXPOSED!!!. HOW SHE ACTED CORRUPTLY, AND AGAINST, THE ETHICAL CODE OF CONDUCT, WITH THE LAW SOCIETY, TO CIRCUMVENT, THE COURT'S DECISION, ON A LEGAL CASE, THAT IS BEFORE THE COURT.

THIS IS NOTHING, BUT A JEWISH PLOT, AGAINST ME.  TWO RACIST JEWS, WHO HAVE CONSPIRED, TO CAUSED ME HARM, BY FORCING ME, TO BE EVICTED, IN TH...