HUGES IDHOLO, THE MAN WHO WAS CHARGED, ON JULY 9, BY THE POLICE, FOR "THREATENING AN ANIMAL".
Can You Help To Identify This Man?.
IDHOLO HUGUES, OR HUGUES IDHOLO?
THE POLICE COVER-UP
According to the police, Idholo Hugues, is the right name for the man, who had almost brutally, murdered my animal, on July 9, 2012. I was also contesting, the name, of this man, by the police, from the moment, that, they had arrested him, on July 9th and one of the arresting officers, also commented, that, "its not what you tell us his name is, it's what he tell us his name is". He is known to use both names, interchangeably.
From the beginning, the police, has also tried to protect him and they are also, proceeding, with their minor charge against him, for 'threatening an animal', my cat in this case, with the fictitious name, of Idholo Hugues, in order to protect this criminal. The man was also in court, at Old City Hall courthouse, in Toronto, on August 21, 2012 and since then, I've also been waiting to get his bail conditions, which for some reason, also, the court cannot find. It has been missing from his file in the court, I had also been told, by Tracy Clark, Manager, with the Victim Witness Program, at Old City Hall court, in Toronto.
I also spoke with these managers, at both the Old City Hall Court and College Park Court, in Toronto, Susan Nhiem and Pat Mckinnon and they all claimed, to be "looking for his bail conditions" and will also get back to me about it. When I also reminded them, that, they are also, endangering my safety, and also the safety of the public, by also not providing that document, they've responded, that, they are aware of this and will also try to get that document to me. The document in question, a copy of the release conditions, of the accused, also do not exist. I was later told by them, that, the police had also not entered, into any undertakings, with the accused, in this case. I was specifically told that the police, had "left it to his landlord", to impose any restrictions on him, as far as him remaining in the same property, where I also live. In fact, that specific statement was also left on my voice message, by the manager, Patricia Wilson, with the Ministry of Attorney General, Victim Witness Program.
In a letter from the victim witness program, at Old City Hall, to me, on August 15, also has the accused, Hugues Idholo's name, written as Idholo Hugues. I also share the same address, with this man and also know him, by different names, including Alphonzo and Hugues Idholo Yala.
I have also been able to get the following information about him:
1. He is African and also from the Congo.
2. He has been living in Canada for 3 years.
3. He has no family, or relatives, living in Canada,
4. He is a single male, 34 years old.
5. He has previously been on welfare, and also under the name, of Hugues Idholo Yala
6. He also currently works as a labourer.
7. He has also been known, to receive, government documents, or letters, at his present address, from such government agencies as Canada Revenue Agency and Ontarion Works (Welfare), with the name of Hugues Idholo, or Hugues Idholo Yala and not Idholo Hugues, as the Toronto police, 14 division, in their corruption, regarding this case, has also claimed.
8. His landlord, has also, allegedly, claimed that the room, that he has rented, since November of 2011, he has also done so, using a different name, and in fact, she also did not recognized him, as Hugues Idholo, either.
The Toronto police has claimed, on July 9, that, they also had to hear, the 911 tape first, in which the man, Hugues Idholo, could also be heard, threatening to kill my animal, before they also arrested him. After they had listened to the 911 tape, in their police cruisers, they then took the man, to the police station and released him shortly after wards. I was also told by the police, 14 division, that they had a "discussion" at the station and then decided to release him. Keep in mind that this incident, also involved, a weapon, a knife and the police claimed that they made the right decision, to release the man, Hugues Idholo, in this case. They also disregarded the fact, that, he had also told them directly, that he also intended to kill the animal, both on the 911 tape and also when they were arresting him. The police also release the man, into the same property, as the victims, after his release. His bail conditions is also "missing" from the court file, as well. And also endangering further, the victims safety, in this case.
It turns out that the police had also not entered into any undertakings with the accused, despite the charge, which also involved violence. The charge that the police has laid, against the accused, is only for "threatening an animal' and not 'threatening to kill an animal'. One would also think, that, the very act of threatening, also involved violence. The accused was also heard, on the 911 tape, telling of his intention, to also to kill the animal. The police also violated the law, by also not entering into an undertaking with the accused. The 14 division police, had also released him, on a form 10, which is just a promise to appear, in court and he was also released, backed onto the same property, where the victim also lives. The police did not see his actions, which also involved a knife, as being a public safety issue, in this case. The fact that the man was also in court, on August 21, also seemed unlikely, that, the court also did not have, a copy of his release document, by the police on July 9, 2012, which the judge, or justice of the peace, is also required by law, to view and also act upon.
I believe that both the police and the court, are also working, together, to protect the accused, and also to prevent justice, in this case.
THE TORONTO POLICE, 14 DIVISION, ALSO DID NOT COMPLY, WITH THE LAW, REGARDING HIS RELEASE.
1. He was released without any undertakings, by the police, although the police also knew, that, his actions also involved, violence, or threats of violence, including his direct statement, to the police, of his intention, to commit a violent act, in this case.
2. The police did not positively identified the man, since he is also known to use different aliases. The police may have also arrested him and also prosecuted him, with the intention, os using a ficticious name, to prosecute him, in order to protect his true identity. And what that also means, for the safety of the victim and the public, in this case.
3. So far, we know that the following government agencies, Canada Revenue Agency, Ministry of Social Services, and also the CIBC Bank and others, all has information, on the accused, which also identified him, not as Idholo Hugues, as the police also suggested, but as Hugues Idholo, or Hugues Idholo Yala. The accused also appeared, to have no status in Canada, as well. He is neither a Canadian citizen, nor a landed immigrant, according to the information, that I have also received about him. And this may also be another reason, why the police is also protecting him, by changing the order of his name, or reversing it and it is still a ficticious name, as well, in order to protect this man. Documentary evidence, also exist, that would also refute, or contradict, the police claim, that the accused name, is also Idholo Hugues and not the other way around. It has also been suggested, that, the accused, in this case, has also been using, multiple identities and also has documentation, for all of them.
Since the accused, is also before the court, it is now up to the court, to also decipher, all of the information, that currently exist, regarding the accused. I can also say, that, as the victim in this case, I also have hard evidence, to back up my claim, against the accused, in this case, and it is also one of the reasons, that I have also charged, the police officers involved, with obstructing justice, conspiracy and corruption, in regards to the case, for their actions, in the cover-up, regarding the accused, Hugues Idholo Yala.