Thursday, October 18, 2012

THE SUPREME COURT OF CANADA MAKES DECISION TO DISMISS MY APPEAL.

5 MONTHS AFTER MY 'URGENT MOTION' TO THE SUPREME COURT OF CANDA, IT
HAS FINALLY MADE ITS DECISION, REGARDING THAT MOTION AND ALSO TO DISMISS MY APPEAL. AT THE SAME TIME, IT HAS ALSO GRANTED, THE RESPONDENTS, THE RIGHT TO SERVE ME, BY SUBSTITUTED SERVICE, REGARDING THEIR OWN MOTION, THAT WAS ALSO FILED, SUPPOSEDLY, IN MAY, OF 2012.

On September 27, 2012, the Supreme Court of Canada, made an order, regarding my appeal , as well as regarding my 'urgent motion', that was also before that court, six months after they were both filed, with the S.C.C, to dismiss both the urgent motion, which it also ignored for five months and also my appeal, and at the same time, to also grant to the respondents, their request, in regards to their own motion, that was also filed, supposedly, at the same time, though I was also never served, with any documents. The Supreme Court of Canada also, deliberately, took no actions, to protect my rights, while my appeal, was also before the court. 
The case involved whether the respondents, managers of my coop, which also does not fall under the Residential Tenancies Act, had the right to dispute my application, in the Ontario Court of Appeal, where I had filed my appeal, based on the jurisdiction of that court. The court of Appeal then later claimed, that the Divisional court, was the 'right' court, to hear the appeal and so refuses to hear the case. The Divisional court, based on its own jurisdiction, only deals with matters involving 'errors of law' only and not those involving, errors of both law and fact. TThe Court of Appeal's decision to dismiss the case, was then appealed toe the Supreme Court of Canada.

While the case was also before the Supreme Court of Canada, including the motion for a stay of execution, that was also pending before the S.C.C, the respondents also acted with the Sheriff's office, to carry out an illegal writ of possession, regarding my home. The Supreme Court of Canada, also remained silent on the matter, despite my urgentt motion,  for it to act to protect my rights, while it also decided on my appeal.
Canada 's so called 'highest court' also refuses to do so and for five months I also waited for a decision, on that motion, while I was left with just the clothes on my back, after the illegal actions, that was also carried out, by the respondents and the Sheriff's office, against me. I was left with nothing, basically, while they also removed the contents of my home and changed the lock on the door.  The Supreme Court of Canada, still took no actions to protect my rights, while it also decided on the case. We know that the actions of the Sheriff and also the respondents, were illegal, because the law is also very clear on that.  It basically stays, under the Court of Justice Act, the actions of a third party, such as a Sheriff, while a motion or an appeal, is also pending before the court. 

Somehow, that law didn't apply to me and the Supreme Court of Canada, based on its own actions, also agreed. The Supreme Court of Canada Act, also, supposedly, stays such as action, as well, but again, not when it comes to me.  The overall conspiracy, was also very evident, regarding the actions of the Canadian courts, and the others involved. It is now left up to me to seek damages against their actions, but this is also unlikely in any Canadian court. So both my civil and also my crimainal charges against those responsible, will also continue in the international court, where I also hope to be outside of the influence, of the Canadian government and its persecution of me, as an individual.

SHOCKING!! JUSTICE OF THE PEACE, SANDRA LOPES DAMOTA. LOOK WHAT SHE HAS ...

WHEN A JUSTICE OF THE PEACE, LIKE SANDRA L. DAMOTA, SAYS THAT SHE IS BUSY, WITH THE JP'S OFFICE, FULL OF EMPTY CHAIRS, THIS SHOULD ALSO ...