Wednesday, November 21, 2012

UPDATE TO MY CASE BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT OF CANADA.

“All victims of human rights abuses should be able to look to the Human Rights Council as a forum and a springboard for action.”
- Ban Ki-moon, UN Secretary-General, 12 March 2007, Opening of the 4th Human Rights Council Session

What is Next? Since the IACHR, has failed to take any precautionary measures, against Canada, on my behalf and also in order to prevent, any further harm to me, by that country, then the United Nations Human Rights Council, must now take precautionary measures, against the Canadian government, to also prevent, the irreparable harm, that is presently being done, by that country, against me.

THE SUPREME COURT OF CANADA'S ATTITUDE TOWARDS MY CASE: WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR URGENT MOTION TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS? THE ANSWER IS ALSO SIMPLE, I DO.


On May 30, 2012, the Supreme Court of Canada, received the hard copy
of an urgent motion, that I had filed with that court. The S.C.C. already
had my application for leave, in regards to appealing the decision, of
the Court of Appeal for Ontario.

June 1, 2012, I was told that the motion was before the Registrar, and so I had decided, to wait for a written response, from the court.

June 12, 2012, I contacted the Supreme Court of Canada, for an update, in regards to that urgent motion, and was told that there was no information
available, because a decision was also not made, with regard to the matter.


I have now determined that the Supreme Court of Canada, wants to act corruptly, in regards to my case and that is why it has also not made any decisions, with regards to my urgent motion, that was filed on May 30, 2012. Since the Canadian government also has other human rights agencies, such as the IACHR, which also has a petition
that I had filed with the IACHR, against that country, in 2010, also backing its actions, it is also prepared, to continue to act corruptly, regarding my matters before the Canadian courts.

Since Canada was also a member, of the UN Human Rights Council, up until 2009, it will be interesting, to see how the other members, also view its actions, in regards to its persecution of me, presently. I am now prepared to have some of those countries, also intervened, with regards to the present situation, that I am now facing from that government, regarding the abuse of my rights currently.

I know that the process, with the Supreme Court of Canada, is also slow, but it has also acted in a manner, that has also violated, my human rights already. This is where other countries, need to also step in, to make sure that it does not continue to do so. It is also not a stretch of the imagination, as to why Canada, is also no longer a part of the UN Human Rights Council, with its dastardly behaviour, regarding its persecution, of human rights victims, in that country.

SHOCKING!! JUSTICE OF THE PEACE, SANDRA LOPES DAMOTA. LOOK WHAT SHE HAS ...

WHEN A JUSTICE OF THE PEACE, LIKE SANDRA L. DAMOTA, SAYS THAT SHE IS BUSY, WITH THE JP'S OFFICE, FULL OF EMPTY CHAIRS, THIS SHOULD ALSO ...