Saturday, March 2, 2013

Support Victims of Torture and Human Rights Abuse

You can do so directly by supporting this blog. You can do so also by signing the petition that I started. View the petition at the "GoPetition" website and look under "Human Rights" under the country of Canada for my article. I also welcome your comments and feedback. I can be contacted directly at 416 604-6924 or by email at: contactinfo.v.g.blogspot@gmail.com. Thanks for your support.

ROXANNE PARIS, A MANAGER, IN THE URGENT CIVIL INTAKE OFFICE, AT THE SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE, TO BE FACE A CHARGE, OF OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE, CONSPIRACY AND CORRUPTION, AND BREACH OF PUBLIC TRUST. IN DELIBERATELY, BLOCKING, MY URGENT MOTION, IN THE COURT.

AFTER FILING MY URGENT MOTION, AT THE COURTHOUSE, IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE, I WAS TOLD THAT IT WENT DIRECTLY, TO THE CIVIL URGENT MO...