Thursday, May 2, 2013

THE ALLEGED BOSTON BOMBERS, ARE NOTHING BUT SCAPEGOATS, WHO WERE SET UP, BY THE US GOVERNMENT.

I have never believed the official story, of the so called 'boston bombers', that was also given by the US government, through its government controlled media. The barage of gunfire that I also witnessed, on the television, had seemed to me then, to be coming only from the police and the video now proves this fact.

Those brothers are patsies and I can say this quite openly, because of the fact that the Canadian police and government, are also trying to frame me up as well. It is a good thing that I have been so visible to the public and is able to report their every actions, in their attempts to "get me", and maily to silence me.

Most people are completely oblivious, to the fact that our own governments, are more of a danger to us, than we are to them. It is time to wake up, before all of our freedom, is taken away from us.

This is what the mother of the Tsarnaevs brothers said about the FBI: 

They used to come [to our] home, they used to talk to me…they were telling me that he [the older, 26-y/o Tamerlan] was really an extremist leader and that they were afraid of him. They told me whatever information he is getting, he gets from these extremist sites… they were controlling him, they were controlling his every step…and now they say that this is a terrorist act!Never ever is this true, my sons are innocent!”

Have you ever wondered, also, why there is always a drill, that is being carried out, by the US government, at the time of those public shootings? Remember the Sandyhook event and the US army, in the vicinity of the Sandyhook Elementary School, at the time of the shooting and also carrying out a drill?  What is the real agenda here?  To shape the opinions of the public, in order to get the public, to accept the new reforms, that the US government, also wants to implement.

Tsarnaev Brothers tell Police - We didn't do it - 27/04/2013: via


SHOCKING!! JUSTICE OF THE PEACE, SANDRA LOPES DAMOTA. LOOK WHAT SHE HAS ...

WHEN A JUSTICE OF THE PEACE, LIKE SANDRA L. DAMOTA, SAYS THAT SHE IS BUSY, WITH THE JP'S OFFICE, FULL OF EMPTY CHAIRS, THIS SHOULD ALSO ...