Friday, November 14, 2014

SOME OF THE BLACK CANDIDATES, FOR THE BRAMPTON CITY COUNCIL, HAS ALSO LOST BADLY.

TO MY KNOWLEDGE, NO BLACK CANDIDATES, HAS WON A SEAT ON CITY COUNCIL, IN THE RECENT ELECTION, IN THE CITY OF BRAMPTON, ONTARIO, CANADA. I ALSO WONDERED, WHY THAT IS THE CASE? THEIR OWN COMMUNITY, NEED TO ALSO BELIEVE IN THEIR SINCERITY, AS WELL. MANY ARE NOT CONVINCE AND ALSO DO NOT COME OUT AND VOTE FOR THEM.

Steve Kerr, running for a council seat, also came
in second in his riding, with over 3,000 votes.
This was also his second lost, in two years.


Andre Levy, a candidate for Brampton City Council,
has also lost badly, in the recent election.









































Several weeks before the people of Brampton has set out to vote, in the October 27, 2014 election, I was also contacted, by one of the candidates that was also running for office, Andre Levy. He is black and also a single parent and he was running for the office, of a city councilor. He had also asked me to give him some kind of exposure on my Blog. Now, I do not know this man, personally and I also like to get to know the people, that I am also promoting here on my Blog, even just a bit. Just in case they also turn out to be a phony.

Which is also what I believe about this man. Along with his friend Steve Kerr, whom I had also met previously and had also given some exposure on my blog.  Only to be disappointed, by what I also believed to be his cowardly action, when confronted with some of his personal beliefs. His statement to me, personally, that "He is not an advocate for the black community", did not sit well with me. He later told me that I had also taken it out of context, which I do not believe was the case.

Actually, I had done more than to promote Steve Kerr here on my Blog. I also did some work for him, by spending hours, volunteering, on a document that he also wanted done, in order to get some funding for his campaign.  Funding, that I also discovered, was also coming from a union source, or sources. And which he was also willing to deny some of his personal beliefs, in order to get that money for his campaign.  He was later to deny even knowing me, much less to acknowledge my contribution to his campaign. But it is all good. I still wish him well on his campaign, which he has also lost in the October 27th election, for a council seat.  This is also his second lost.  In 2010 he also lost the election for city councilor, of Brampton.

You see, Steve Kerr, who has also volunteered in the Canadian prisons, including the new "Super Jail", on Mclaughlin Road, in Brampton (And which he has also mentioned to me, including the fact, that, 80 percent of the youths, in that super jail are black), also did not want me to mention this fact. I said to him, "Steve, you have to mention this, as well". He was too concerned that it would also affect the funding for his campaign.

Working as a volunteer for his campaign, I also gave him an ultimatum. He is either to mention that fact, or that the document that I was working on for his campaign, would also remained on my computer and he would also not have it, after my six hours of laboring on it. He also acquiescence and said that I could mention it, but to also word it differently.  He later came to my home and picked up the document. I think that he also got the funding. I don't know about that.

He also made the distinction between he and I, by also saying that he was,"Not an advocate for the Black community", as opposed to me, I believe, since I also represent my community, and not just the broader society. (My son who is 24 years old, has also told me to 're-think' about that, since I also get no support from my own community, through fear of reprisal, I also believed, from the Canadian authorities,or that they are just plain wicked).

My reason for supporting both of those candidates, was the fact that I also believed, that the Brampton City Council, also needed more diversity, in its politicians and the fact that those two candidates, are also a part of the Black community, which also cause them to automatically gain my support. Which was also a mistake on my part.

My belief is that with the two of them, personal ambition also came before the need of the public and especially those of their own community.  Perhaps, they have also learned in this campaign, that, with the support from their own community and not just the larger community, they also have a much better chance of winning.


Israelites With Lovely Headcoverings!

                             THE REAL ISRAELITES AND JEWS