Wednesday, April 20, 2016

HOW THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT AND ITS COURTS, HAS CAUSED ME, IRREPARABLE HARM.

HOW THE COURT OF APPEAL, HAS USED THE DELAY TACTIC, SO THAT THE DIVISIONAL COURT, COULD MAKE A (NEGATIVE) DECISION, ON MY MATTER.

EXPOSING CANADIAN CORRUPT JUDGES.  HOW THEY HAVE CAUSED MORE HARM THAN GOOD, REGARDING THEIR DECISIONS. IN OTHER WORDS THEY ARE CORRUPT.
Judge Grant Huscroft
Court of Appeal for Ontario

Judge Eileen E. Gillese
Court of Appeal for Ontario
























Judge Linhares de Sousa
Divisional Court, Toronto














WHEN YOU GO BEFORE THOSE JUDGES, AS A MINORITY, YOU ARE FACING MANY OBSTACLES. FROM SYSTEMATIC RACISM, TO DEALING WITH THE PERSONAL CORRUPTION, OF THOSE CANADIAN JUDGES.


IT IS DIFFICULT TO RESPECT THEM, AS THEY HAVE NEITHER ANY REGARD FOR THE LAW, THAT THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO UPHELD, NOR ANY REGARD FOR THE PERSONS, APPEARING BEFORE THEM.  AS FAR AS THEIR LEGAL RIGHTS ARE CONCERNED, UNDER THE CANADIAN CONSTITUTION. THE CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS.


For me, personally, the matter has taken on an added dimension, when you also include the fact, that, I am also a targeted person by the Canadian government, which has persecuted me. And no where is this persecution more apparent than with the courts?.


MY MATTERS BEFORE THE CANADIAN COURTS NOW REQUIRE THE IMMEDIATE INTERVENTION  BY HUMAN RIGHTS COURTS OR COMMISSIONS, TO STOP THE HARM THAT IT HAS DONE IN MY CASE.  I WILL ALSO BE SEEKING THIS HELP FROM THEM REGARDING MY CURRENT SITUATION WHERE THE GOAL IS TO PUSH ME OUT UNTO THE STREET WHERE I WILL BECOME HOMELESS.

Judge Eileen E. Gillese, has used the delay tactic to avoid hearing my motion on April 15, 2016. The reason? Because she did not want to grant the request in my motion and also to give the Divisional court, the opportunity to rule on the other party's motion, which was to quash my appeal in that court.
And that did happen on April 18, 2016, by another Judge of the Divisional Court, Maria Linhares de Sousa. The Judge ruled to quash my appeal against the Landlord and Tenant Board, which had a hearing, while I was still appealing the decision of the lower court in the matter and was waiting for the scheduled hearing of the matter, at the Court of Appeal. This judge, de Sousa has committed some errors of law, which I will argue against, should my motion be allowed to be heard on Friday April 22nd. (With my other motion).  But the conspiracy and the corruption of the Canadian courts do not stop there. Naturally I have filed a motion for leave to appeal in the Court of Appeal after that decision, and also a stay of the judge's order to lift the automatic stay on the appeal. Now I am facing another obstacle in the Court of Appeal, where I also have a motion scheduled for April 22, 2016, put over from last week by  Eileen Gillese J.
Now I am being told by the Coordinator Daniel Murphy at the Court of Appeal that my motion that I filed to stay the order of the Divisional court until the Court of Appeal has heard my matter, won't be added on to the other motion that I have in that court for Friday April 22nd, because it is too short a notice to the court, even though I did request in the motion for the time to be shorten so that this motion against the Order of April 18, 2016 could also be heard with my other motion in the Court of Appeal that is scheduled for April 22, 2016.

They claim that the motion will go before the Judge, Grant Huscroft, who will then decide if my urgent motion, to stay the order of the Divisional Court's judge on April 18th, will be stayed. Judge Grant Huscroft, is the judge in the motions court for this week. Last week it was Gillese. Like the Justices of the Peace, those judges also operate on a rotating basis, for one week at a time.

This is what I believed has happened. After serving the lawyer for the respondents, David S. Strashin, with the motion materials on April 20th, today (it is an urgent motion), I believe that he somehow got in touch with the court staff and conspired with them, specifically, with the Coordinator Daniel Murphy to delay my motion by not filing it with the court, on April 20th, though he has accepted the document and also claimed that the judge Grant Huscroft will decide on the 21st if the matter should be heard on April 22,nd with my other motion in that court.

He is trying to convince me that two days notice to the court of appeal is not sufficient time to have the urgent motion heard by a judge in that court which is totally B.S. crap. In fact urgent motions can be heard the same day. And usually are, if you are a lawyer, but a self represented individual and especially one which both the court and this government has targeted will find that there are obstacle to having any kind of equal treatment in the court.



SHOCKING!! JUSTICE OF THE PEACE, SANDRA LOPES DAMOTA. LOOK WHAT SHE HAS ...

WHEN A JUSTICE OF THE PEACE, LIKE SANDRA L. DAMOTA, SAYS THAT SHE IS BUSY, WITH THE JP'S OFFICE, FULL OF EMPTY CHAIRS, THIS SHOULD ALSO ...