Friday, October 28, 2016

MY REQUEST, FOR INTERVENTION, AGAINST THE ABUSE THAT I AM FACING, FROM THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT.

AN URGENT PETITION WAS FILED, TODAY, ASKING FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVENTION, TO STOP THE ATTACKS AGAINST ME, BY THE CANADIAN AUTHORITIES.  

Among the items to be published as proof of the conspiracy to deprived me of my fundamental rights and freedoms, under the Canadian Charter and also under the United Nations Charter, are the names and titles of some of the conspirators, who has been active in denying me, some of my  basic rights. Including, the tape recording of their decisions, and other actions against me. I will be posting that information up, in the next 24 hours, or so. 

Included, on this list, also, is the very Minister of Social Services, Helena Jaczek and her staff who I have also contacted in the last few days, in regards to the local social services manager, Peter Jagt and other employees of that Ministry. Only to have them retaliated against me, further and which also shows, that this department is also involved in the conspiracy, to deprived me of the benefits that I am entitled to, in order to create homelessness for me and various other actions on their part. 

I also will discuss the fact that I have also sued the Toronto Police Services, for its role in carrying out actions against me, that would also render me homeless and demoralized. On October 13th, I sued the Toronto Police Services and two specific officers, for vicarious liability, and though I had a hearing in CPC court, (Civil Practice Court) today, which I was not able to attend and the next date for that is in November, in order to move for summary judgment against them, to at least recover some damages against them, until the matter is finished in the court. 

I will also be reinstating my internet radio show, which I think is also much needed at this time, to further exposed the human rights abuse, that I have seen to be happening in Canada. And so frequently.

ROXANNE PARIS, A MANAGER, IN THE URGENT CIVIL INTAKE OFFICE, AT THE SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE, TO BE FACE A CHARGE, OF OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE, CONSPIRACY AND CORRUPTION, AND BREACH OF PUBLIC TRUST. IN DELIBERATELY, BLOCKING, MY URGENT MOTION, IN THE COURT.

AFTER FILING MY URGENT MOTION, AT THE COURTHOUSE, IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE, I WAS TOLD THAT IT WENT DIRECTLY, TO THE CIVIL URGENT MO...