Monday, October 29, 2018

PROCEEDING, IN THE INTERNTIONAL CRIMINAL COURT, FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.


THERE WILL BE A CONFLICT OF INTEREST, WITH A CANADIAN JUDGE PRESIDING OVER CASES, THAT ARE CURRENTLY BEFORE THE INTERNATIONAL CIMINAL COURT.  WHICH  HAS ALSO IMPLICATED THAT COUNTRY, IN CRIMES COMMITTED, UNDER ROME STATUTE.                                                                                                                                                                                               

Unfortunately, she got in. All six judges are there to re-enforced, the UN's
New World Order, in regard to their decisions. Leading towards a one
world government and jurisprudence. Do you honestly believed, that
the countries of Africa, are the only ones committing those crimes,
which are outlined in the Rome Statute?. Conveniently absent from prosecutions
 are the countries of Canada and the USA, as well as Israel, Russia, China and
the countries of the Middle East. All of which are prone to committing gross
human rights violations. 


A Canadian judge, with high hopes of becoming a judge of the International
Criminal Court. Unfortunately, this one also got in and is now a part of that
court. In fact, Canada is both a defendant (it's officials) before the I.C.C,
as well as being a part of the prosecution team, as a presiding judge.
















BUILDING A CASE BEFORE THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT, THROUGH PERSISTENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND DEDICATION. AND WITH FORE KNOWLEGE OR FORESIGHT. 

One of the more interesting things about the I.C.C. is that there is no statue of limitations, as to how far back one can go, to initiate a criminal proceeding against individuals of a State, that has ratified its treaty with the I.C.C. Likewise, there is no timelines provided in the Statue either, for when a preliminary examination may be completed by the Prosecutor. Since it is an ongoing process in gathering the necessary evidence needed to bring the case together, or to established if there is sufficient evidence, for a case and to proceed to trial, then the victim of those crimes and their legal team can use that time to bring additional evidence before the Prosecutor, adding to the information  that they already have concerning the criminal charges, that are before the court. New evidence and new witnesses can be added along the way. Which brings me to the point that I am trying to make here. That of adding more names to the list of individuals, who has committed those atrocities against me, under the Rome Statute and consisting of Crimes Against Humanity. The list against those Canadian officials, representing both the government and non-governmental organizations, that has worked together with that government, to carry out those crimes against me, that falls under that section of the Rome Statute. 

It should also make them very nervous, since I am also determined to proceed, in the International Criminal Court against them. It is a long process and especially for someone like me who is also determined to win. If the Prosecutor need a bit of a prod to continue with the proceedings before the I.C.C, then that is what will happen. And what better way to continue with the proceeding before the court, than to provide new evidence to the court on the crimes that were and continue to be committed against me by Canadian government officials. And with impunity. That is also where the I.C.C. come in. It claim that its role is to destroy the impunity that most government officials enjoy, at the expense of the victims of their alleged crimes. All of which happen to fall under the Rome Statute and the jurisdiction of the I.C.C. And just because you bring a case before the I.C.C. also do not mean that the I.C.C. is also particularly interested in investigating it, or in bringing those responsible for committing those crimes against you to trial. It is not interested in any of that. I am of the opinion that the I.C.C. has its own agenda that is also inextricably tied to the UN's and that both of them do not necessarily represent the interest of justice, or of stopping those crimes that are committed by those States. Some think that it is all a show and that the I.C.C. is not really that serious in prosecuting any State officials per say, only in appearing to do so. Which brings me to another important point. That is, on the I.C.C's relationship with some of those countries, or States and the conflict of interest that it also create when bringing those State officials before the I.C.C. for prosecution.  I am talking about countries like Canada, and especially with the appointment of a Canadian judge Kimberly Prost, as one of the six new judges that are now presiding over that court. Some may find it hard to believe that Canada is also guilty of some of the worst kinds of human rights abuse, such as Genocide, Crimes Against Humanity, and even Crimes of Aggression. Can we get an impartial ruling from the I.C.C, with a Canadian judge sitting as a trial judge to its hearings?. I do not think so.
Particularly relevant to this article, is the Crimes Against Humanity ATTROCITIES, which it has committed against me and which is no laughing matter. Though it may appear to be humorous to those Canadian government officials who are also carrying this out against me. Continuing to amuse me, all the way to a conviction. Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda and the I.C.C cannot tell me that I do not have a case either, before the I.C.C. Not with the abundance of evidence that I have presented here on my Blog and elsewhere. Such as the overwhelming evidence that exist in regards to my matters before the Canadian courts, over the years.  Unrefuted evidence, that shows a continuous effort by that government, to abuse my human rights. 

ROXANNE PARIS, A MANAGER, IN THE URGENT CIVIL INTAKE OFFICE, AT THE SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE, TO BE FACE A CHARGE, OF OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE, CONSPIRACY AND CORRUPTION, AND BREACH OF PUBLIC TRUST. IN DELIBERATELY, BLOCKING, MY URGENT MOTION, IN THE COURT.

AFTER FILING MY URGENT MOTION, AT THE COURTHOUSE, IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE, I WAS TOLD THAT IT WENT DIRECTLY, TO THE CIVIL URGENT MO...