Monday, January 18, 2016

I am Without Hydro tonight. Power was cut by my landlords. It is -11 deg...


I am Without Hydro tonight. Power was cut by my landlords. It is -11 degrees, with a windchill of -19 degrees and I believe this harassment, is also coming from the police, with my landlords acting as their agent provocateurs.


I have noticed an increase in the harassment against me, since proceeding with my complaint in the International Criminal Court, against Canada. I certainly will not back down from pursuing this matter, in that court. And I also will not fall victim to the traps, such as trying to force me into a confrontation, with their agent provocateurs, with the hopes of stopping my progress against them, in the I.C.C. which I believe, is also the reason for this latest harassment.