Thursday, May 4, 2017

FILING MY CASE, BEFORE THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT, AGAINST CANADIAN GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS.

PUTTING A STOP TO BEING A TARGETED AND PERSECUTED INDIVIDUAL. AND MAKING A PUBLIC STATEMENT, TO A GOVERNMENT, THAT IS BENT ON DESTROYING ME, THROUGH ITS SECRET BLACK OPERATION PROGRAMS. 

THE CONTINUATION OF SECRET GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS, SUCH AS THOSE EMPLOYED BY THE FORMER NAZI GOVERNMENT, STACI AND THE CIA, AND NOW WHICH ARE ALSO EMPLOYED BY CANADA, AGAINST PERSECUTED PERSONS.

It is about taking back the power that you already owned.

THE CANADIAN CENTRE FOR INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE, DOES NOT INVESTIGATE ITS OWN COUNTRY, FOR CARRYING OUT TORTURE AND OTHER ACTS OF, CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

It should not matter, that Canada has helped to set up the ICC, nor should it matter, that its influence is still far reaching, as far as that international human rights body. What does matter is seeing justice served, and in all cases involving a State, such as Canada, that is also answerable to that court.  Regardless of its influence peddling.

If I were my enemies, those Canadian government officials, who has carried out certain human rights abuse against me, recently, I would also be very nervous. After all, who wants to exposed in their wrong doing?. Or to be charged in the International Criminal Court?.  And over crimes, which they have also assured themselves, would remained secret forever. Well, this is most likely going to be the fate of those criminal and corrupt persons, that have committed crimes against me, disguised as just a "normal part of their duties". That is, until you have collected all of the evidence involved and make a full picture of their actions and also a clear case against them. 

I have been very busy, recently.  Busy, gathering evidence and getting information, on how to go about charging those, who has committed crimes against me, under international human rights laws. Particularly, those under the Rome Statute, of the International Criminal Court. The first thing that I wanted to do, was to exercise my right to participate in the proceedings, against those who has caused me injury. The very Canadian government officials, who are already named on my Blog and in my videos, exposing their actions. Others who will also face legal consequences for allowing them to carry out attacks against me, are also going to be charged over their actions as well. The inhumane and degrading treatment that I have received, such as torture, including both physical and psychological torture, due to the actions of the accused persons, will not go unpunished. Not if I have my day in court, against them. Yet they are also arrogant enough to believe, that they will also get away with their crimes.  But that is not what the International Criminal Court was set up to do.

The Process is surprisingly easy.  First of all, once you have familiarized yourself, with your rights under that statue, including, your rights to participate and to have legal counsel to represent you before the ICC, then everything else falls into place.  If you are a targeted individual and facing persecution, like myself, and in which case no lawyer will also touch your case, at the moment, don't despair. The ICC court will have to appoint you with a counsel, once the ball gets rolling. 

The first thing that you must do, as an individual, who is wishing to proceed in the International Criminal Court, against your attackers, are two main things.  The first is to contact the Office of the Prosecutor, for the ICC and to request that the Prosecutor starts an investigation, into your case, as a proprio motu factor. What that basically means, is that the Prosecutor of the ICC,  will start an investigation on her own, with the International Criminal Court, outside of the State involved, (or anybody else), requesting her to do so.  The second thing to do, is to file an application to participate in the proceedings, and it is also a good idea to do both, simultaneously.  Even though one request goes to the Office of the Prosecutor, for the ICC and the other request, via the Application to Participate, as an Individual, goes to the Registry and or to the Judges chamber, for a review of your request. At this point I would recommend that if you are an individual, that you also get some human rights organization to come on board with you at this time, if you do not have a lawyer. They can help you to fill the documents out properly, as most of those organizations, have either a lawyer, or a legal team, that they work with.  But if you are like me, who has to do the initial work on your own, then don't be intimidated by it, because it can be done.  The point is that if you have to start the process on your own, then do it. In the end you want to get justice for yourself and for your property, if they also caused injury to not just you, but also to your property as well.  The property which I am most concerned about, is of course my animal, who has suffered alongside with me, through their attacks against me. My case is unique, of course, because I am not claiming that they took away any so called "real property", such as houses and businesses and the like.  I am claiming that they nearly took away my life and the life of a small helpless animal, who could not fight back. By inflicting upon us, such physical, psychological and mental suffering, that has caused us injury and to the point of destroying our lives. Now I want to rebuild those lives, mine included, that they had hoped to destroy completely. 

Under Article 7, of the Rome Statute, under Crimes Against Humanity, for which those acts of torture and other  inhumane and degrading treatments were carried out against me, I hope to see justice take place and that the International Criminal Court, also accepts my case and investigate and prosecute those criminals involved. Who also think that they are above the law, due to their personal corruption and the corruption of that State, Canada, in general.  I want to make the statement to all other persecuted persons, that it can be done.  Take hope and learn from my example, to fight back.


THE PROBLEM, WITH THE LACK OF TRANSPARENCY, IN THE CANADIAN COURT. THIS SENIOR ONTARIO JUDGE, LEONARD RICCHETTI, HAVE AN ISSUE, WITH ME PUBLICLY REPORTING, ON HIS ACTIONS, AS A JUDGE

THIS SENIOR JUDGE, LEONARD RICCHETTI, OF THE SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE, IN BRAMPTON, ONTARIO, SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM, WITH ME TALKNG PUBLICL...