Thursday, February 14, 2019

THE ELECTRICAL SAFETY AUTHORITY, ISSUED NOTICE OF VIOLATION, AGAINST LANDLORD OF ROOMING HOUSE.

SHE DID NOT SEE THIS ONE COMING AND HAVE HAD NO TIME TO INFORM, THE OTHER CONSPIRATORS, IN THE PLOT TO BYPASS HER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES AND TO COVER UP FOR HER ACTIONS, WHILE SHE CONTINUES TO OPERATE HER ILLEGAL ROOMING HOUSE. THAT THE T.O. FIRE SERVICES, THE MUNICIPAL LICENSING STANDARDS AND THE BUILDING DIVISION, ARE SERIOUS ABOUT PROTECTING HER, IS ALSO QUITE OBVIOUS, DUE TO THE LENGTH THAT THEY HAVE ALL GONE, TO DO SO. AND AT THE EXPENSE OF THE PUBLIC.

What the Electrical Safety Authority, has noticed upon an inspection, is the extent of the danger that is posed to the tenants of the illegal rooming house, due to the faulty electrical system and mainly due to the number of people who are using it. It requires a massive overhaul on the part of the landlord, in order to fix the defects. I have been told directly, by the ESA, that the owner of the property will be
given the required 30-45 days to fix the problem.

It turned out that the Electrical Safety Authority was also able to view the furnace room and the condition that it was in, due to the tenant living there. However, the ESA mentioned that they had no authority, to removed anyone living in the furnace room, because that was the duty of the Toronto Fire Services. We continue to see the Toronto Fire Services acting corrupt, in regards to this investigation and to allow the landlord to have her tenant, continuing to occupy the furnace room, as a living space. And the Toronto Fire Services continues to lie on her behalf, despite the physical evidence, which shows clearly that the space is being occupied currently. Now we also have the evidence of other witnesses, beside the tenants living there.
If this has not caused you to be concerned as yet, then you are sleeping and need to be awakened to the present danger that the Toronto Fire Services, is subjecting members of the public to, by taking no actions in this case. First it is the legal duty of the T.O. Fire Services to act, in regards to this concern. That it refused to do so, shows also the level of the corruption involved.

As a writer it is my duty to educate the public on this matter. How you want to disseminate this information, is up to you. I would start (if I were you) by contacting the Toronto Fire Chief, Matt Peg and demand that he take the appropriate actions, to ensure the safety of the tenants and the public. There is a wall of silence on his part, as he continues to allow this scenario to play out. As if by keeping silent, it will also prevent him from being implicated in this, or to exonerate him in some way, from his legal duty. I am confident that with my evidence and the evidence of other witnesses, those who are currently involved in this crime, will be brought to justice. And part of that justice should be that they should lose their current job titles. The bigotry that I have also seen from
them, since I started reporting this to the public, makes it also evident that dealing with corruption
by public officials, is a much harder crime to deal with, than most people can imagine.

Ontario is far behind the province of Quebec, where over the years we have seen high level officials, either being charged outright, or being implicated in corruption, in how they operate the services that they are to provide for the benefit of the public. From the Mayor of Montreal, (Michael Applebaum,) all the way down the list. First, Quebec and the city of Montreal, has an anti corruption system in place, where as Toronto has none. Ontario has a quasi system in place and what you will find is that the provincial government, will not interfere with the local municipal government (and I am told, directly, that it cannot do so legally), and how it runs things. This leave local city officials to do as they please and with no fear of any repercussions, regarding their actions. So it is left to the residents of Toronto, to find other ways of dealing with their corruption.  It is a known fact that I have charged
such city officials in the past, for just that. And in this case as well, I have also initiated criminal charges, against those who are the focus of this report. And with more charges pending against them, as the investigation moves along. I consider this phase as my "gathering evidence" phase. I intend to have sufficient proof against them, in order to move the case through the court, till I see that they are convicted. Being a witness also helps too, and it will all boil down to who the court believe the most. Based on the evidence, of course.

Some persons believe that it is audacious of me to go after the Toronto Fire Chief. No, it is audacious of him, to think that he can act in any manner that would endanger public safety, while occupying his current position and that he can get away with doing that. He and others involved in this investigation also acted presumptuously, in thinking that the law do not apply to them, as it does with everyone else. Last time that I checked, no one is above the law. The Toronto Fire Chief, Matt Pegg has not been charged, formally, by me as yet. But since I have had some interactions with his staff, with my queries, involving the Fire Chief's role, regarding that investigation, more than a month ago, I feel that he is more than well aware of those concerns. It all boils down to what he did, or didn't do about it, as far as his legal duty and his obligation to protect lives from the dangers of a fire, and also acting in the interest of the public while doing so. Not, as the evidence suggested, circumventing an investigation, in order to bypass his duty, to protect the safety of the tenants of that building, while he had the chance to do so. 

I can tell you that as I write this article, they are all plotting to take me down. That is how corruption also works. And Canada is no exception. Am I concerned?. No, not really. Although I did read last week how some journalist was shot to death, for exposing a corruption scandal. I don't believe that I will be shot, (although anything is possible, when the corrupt police are also behind those plots to take you down. It has been their practice for years). But I do believe, like most other writers reporting the news to the public, is that they will try to find some other ways to silence me. My longing for a peaceful existence, sometimes seem out of reach, due to the attacks that I am put through, due to covert means from them.  I think that their biggest concern about me is my knowledge of the law and my professionalism in what I do, as far as my role in the media. I am reporting the truth as far as I know it to be. And just for doing that, I am protected under Canadian law. Uh? let me correct that statement. I should be protected enough under Canadian law, but if that was the actual case, do you think that I would have so much to say on my Blog?. The whole purpose of this blog, it to bring attention to those things that do not work (really well), in this society. Most of the time things operate backwards, such as when those in law enforcement, are actually the ones who are breaking the law. This is also a reality for me, when it comes down to reporting on some of them. not only do they know, that I know that they are involved in illicit activities, it is also a habit of theirs to flaunt it in my face. As in, "What can you do about it?". Well, here on my Blog, I have just done something about it.