Tuesday, April 9, 2024

SHOCKING!! JUSTICE OF THE PEACE, SANDRA LOPES DAMOTA. LOOK WHAT SHE HAS ...

WHEN A JUSTICE OF THE PEACE, LIKE SANDRA L. DAMOTA, SAYS THAT SHE IS BUSY, WITH THE JP'S OFFICE, FULL OF EMPTY CHAIRS, THIS SHOULD ALSO BE, REGARDED, AS BRINGING, THE ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE, TO DISREPUTE.

ONTARIO, JUSTICE OF THE PEACE, SANDRA LOPES, VIERA DAMOTA, A FORMER SOCIAL WORKER, NOW TURNED JUSTICE IF THE PEACE AND HER ACTIONS, IN THE OFFICE, OF THE JUSTICE OF THE PEACE, AT THE BRAMPTION COURTHOUSE, IN PEEL REGION.  THIS CORRUPT JP, CLAIMED THAT SHE WAS BUSY, DESPITE ALL OF THE EMPTY CHAIRS, IN THE OFFICE. 

EMPTY CHAIRS, IN THE OFFICE OF THE JUSTICE OF THE PEACE, IN THE BRAMPTON COURT LOCATION, PROVED, THE JUSTICE OF THE PEACE, SANDRA L. DAMOTA, WAS NOT REALLY BUSY.  THE ROOM WAS EMPTY OF PEOPLE, EXCEPT FOR ONE PERSON, ME. 

I HAD TO REPORT THIS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PUBLIC AND TO ALSO PROVED, THAT I AM ALSO, TREATED DIFFERENTLY, IN THE CANADIAN COURT.  IT WAS MY PRIVATE INFORMATION, THAT THE JP, SANDRA DAMOTA, DID NOT WANT TO BOTHER, ACCEPTING, AFTER HAVING ME WAITING, FOR ABOUT HALF AN HOUR, AFTER THE INFORMATION, WAS ALSO GIVEN TO HER. AND ME ALSO BELIEVING, THAT SHE WAS GOING TO NOW CALL ME, INTO THE PRIVATE OFFICE AND TO FIND OUT MORE, ABOUT THE INFORMATION.  INSTEAD, SHE TOLD THE CLERK, TO TELL ME, THAT SHE WAS BUSY AND THE CLERK THEN ADVISED ME, TO COME BACK ANOTHER DAY, TO LAY THE PRIVATE INFORMATION.  

AND AS YOU CAN ALSO SEE FROM THE EMPTY CHAIRS IN THE JP'S OFFICE, SHE WAS NOT BUSY, AT ALL.  SHE JUST DID NOT WANT TO BOTHER SERVING ME, AND ENDED UP, DENYING ME THE SERVICE, TO WHICH I WAS ALSO ENTITLED.

 

Today, I was at the Justice of the Peace office, in Brampton, Ontario. I wanted to lay some private information (charges) and after sitting in the general area for about 30 minutes or more and waited to be called in to see the JP, Sandra Lopes Damota, after the clerk had taken my information to her, earlier, she told the clerk in the office, of the Justice of the Peace Office, in the Brampton court, that she was not going to see me, because she was too busy. What!. No other person was in the office of the Justice of the Peace, except myself. The clerk tried to explain, that even though, the Justice of the Peace Office, was empty of people, that they were still busy doing "electronic work", in the office. I didn't buy it. So when she stepped away from the front counter, I decided to record the Justice of the Peace Office, to show that the place was empty of people. And to prove that the JP, Sandra Lopes Damota, was also acting corruptly. Not knowing, that her actions, would also be exposed, such as her bias against me. Why did she claim that she was busy and also obviously lied, since the place was empty?. It may have to do with the fact, that I was at the JP's office, the day before and the previous JP, Sean Michael McKenna, had my private information before him and would also not proceed with laying the information. This was because, when he had mentioned to me, in the private office of the Justice of the Peace, that he had to established, the prima facie evidence of the case, I had to stop him right there and told him, that he could not do that.That he was not the crown attorney, whose job it was to do that. He was not happy with my response and did not accept the information. But not before I also told him, that I was going to order the transcript, of the hearing before him, in the private office. For the purpose of my complaint, with the Judicial Council against him. I kid you not, he wanted to hear full evidence and to established, the prima facie evidence, of the charges, that I wanted to lay, as a private information. I was not having it. While the JP does require some information, relating to the charge, he is definitely not required, to prove any prima facie, evidence, before accepting the information. Just the minimal amount of information, that is required, to lay the private information. So fast forward to today, when I went back to see a different Justice of the Peace, in the Brampton court and I had this encounter, with the JP, Sandra Lopes Damota. She never came out of her office and relayed the information to the clerk, who was also smiling, as if it was all too funny. I asked the clerk why the JP would also say that she was busy, when the office was completely empty. The clerk said that they had, "electronic work", to do in the office and could not accommodate me, as the JP, had also told her. I had to record this in the interest of the public. While I was in the office of the Justice of the Peace, two other persons walked in and now I am wondering, if they had also accommodated her, after I had left the office of the justice of the peace. I am sure that they did.


THE PROBLEM, WITH THE LACK OF TRANSPARENCY, IN THE CANADIAN COURT. THIS SENIOR ONTARIO JUDGE, LEONARD RICCHETTI, HAVE AN ISSUE, WITH ME PUBLICLY REPORTING, ON HIS ACTIONS, AS A JUDGE

THIS SENIOR JUDGE, LEONARD RICCHETTI, OF THE SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE, IN BRAMPTON, ONTARIO, SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM, WITH ME TALKNG PUBLICL...