Wednesday, December 7, 2016

MAKING A DEMAND, FOR THE PROTECTION, OF MY HUMAN RIGHTS, FROM THE IACHR.

THE INTER AMERICAN COMMISSION, ON HUMAN RIGHTS, HAS BEEN PUT ON NOTICE, BY ME, THAT I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY MORE,THE EXISTING RACISM AND CORRUPTION, THAT IS INVOLVED, WITH THE IACHR'S INVESTIGATION, OF MY HUMAN RIGHTS COMPLAINT, AGAINST CANADA. 

BEGINNING, WITH THE OFFICE OF THE SECRETARIAT, I HAD LOGGED A COMPLAINT, AGAINST TWO STAFF MEMBERS WITH THE IACHR, MARCHELLO FRANCHESCHINI AND TIM KURZ, BOTH OF THE PROTECTION GROUP, WHO HAS BEEN HANDLING MY URGENT REQUEST, FOR PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES, AGAINST CANADA, SINCE OCTOBER. 

Speaking to the IACHR, on December 7th, I also made it clear to the Office of the Secretary General, (I spoke with his Assistant Ceclia), that the obvious corruption that is involved, with that organization's staff, including lawyer, Marcello Francheschini, who has been, allegedly, investigating my complaint against Canada, since I had filed an urgent request for precautionary measures, in October of 2016. Marcello Franceschini, is part of the Protection Group, with the Inter American Commission. However, one of the things that he did in regards to my latest request, for precautionary measures against Canada, is to link the new petition (under the same file number), to the previous petition, that I had also filed against Canada with the IACHR, six years ago in 2010. Then last week after contacting the IACHR, I was told by Tim Kurz, who is also an Assistant, in the Protection Group, that I would get a response from the lawyer, Marchello Francheschini, in "about 7-10 days". 

That did not sit well with me either, because in my view, Francheschini, did not do a thorough investigation, in regards to my complaint. Which would also entailed getting further information from me, around the incidents, other than what I had included in my online petition. I then emailed Christopher Hernandez, as I had been told to do, around Marchello Francheschini's actions. Eventually, the Secretary General's office also got involved, when Hernandez also delayed, responding to my complaint. According to that office, Hernandez was only back in his office, as of December 4th, so that was the reason that I had not heard back from him, in regard to the lawyer's conduct. Blah, Blah, Blah. I had heard it all before. The bottom line is that the Inter American Commission on Human Rights, which is the Regional Body for the protection of human rights for this region, has been complicit in the past, in regard to my 2010 petition against Canada. And as a result, I also suffer the further abuse of my human rights, as that country was also given the "go ahead" to do whatever it wanted in my case. Well this time around, I have insisted that my basic human rights WILL be protected. Mario Lopez-Garelli, was the lawyer at the Inter American Commission, back in 2010, who had handled my petition against Canada. And there was also a lot of corruption on his part, on how he also investigated that country's actions against me. 

THE IACHR, HAS NEVER PARTICULARLY SHOWN, AN INTEREST, IN ENSURING THAT CANADA, ALSO ABIDE BY ITS TREATY WITH THE OAS. In the meantime, there has been gross human rights abuse by that country against individuals. Ranging from a Blogger like me, to a Native Canadian mother, who has lost her six children to the State, and also claiming the protection of the IACHR, in regards to her complaint against Canada. In that case that IACHR also took noticed and did an investigation, but in the vast majority of the petitions that has been filed against Canada for human rights abuse, the Inter American Commission on Human Rights, has never taken more than a casual interest. Insisting, that the IACHR take a more serious approach, to the issue of human rights abuse by the Canadian government, is one of the ways that I have gone about trying to protect my human rights.