Sunday, January 20, 2019

SHOCKING VIDEO OF A CRIME AND T.O. POLICE 41 DIVISION OFFICERS, WHO LAI...




ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT AND ITS POLICE'S BRUTALITY AGAINST ME. AFTER BEING ATTACKED IN THIS VIDEO, THE POLICE ALSO LAID NO CHARGES AND ONLY "CAUTIONED" THE PERSON CARRYING OUT THIS ASSAULT WITH A WEAPON AND THREATS (INCLUDING THREATS TO DO BODILY HARM), AGAINST ME.


I WILL BE USING THIS VIDEO AS EVIDENCE WITH THE INTERNTIONAL GOVERNING BODIES, TO PROVE MY CASE THAT I AM A TARGET OF THAT COUNTRY'S POLICE.


Here is another evidence of how the Toronto police and the Canadian government, violates my constitutional rights. In this video, I was being attacked by this woman. The police after reviewing this video (they did not even want to attend to investigate in the first place and lied about already attending to investigate this physical assault and threats against me). Here is more just one more proof, of how they always treat me differently and deny me my rights under the law. Anyone can see that this woman carrying out those crimes against me, should have been charged by the police, instead of just being "cautioned" by those two police officers from 41 Division, officers. W. Forrest, badge # 9571 and S. Fraser, badge # 11286. Had the situation been reversed also, (which the police had also hoped to be the case, since they did not know that I had
also video taped this attack against me, by this person), they were prepared to act corrupt in the matter. And here is further evidence of their corruption.

THE PROBLEM, WITH THE LACK OF TRANSPARENCY, IN THE CANADIAN COURT. THIS SENIOR ONTARIO JUDGE, LEONARD RICCHETTI, HAVE AN ISSUE, WITH ME PUBLICLY REPORTING, ON HIS ACTIONS, AS A JUDGE

THIS SENIOR JUDGE, LEONARD RICCHETTI, OF THE SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE, IN BRAMPTON, ONTARIO, SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM, WITH ME TALKNG PUBLICL...