Saturday, August 14, 2010

JUSTICE DENIED: A CASE AGAINST THE CANADIAN JUDICIAL SYSTEM

CONSPIRACY AND CORRUPTION
AT THE lOOO FINCH COURT IN TORONTO


HOW BLACKS ARE TREATED BY THE CANADIAN COURT

Eight times are the number of times, recently, that I have tried to lay a private complaint at the 1000 Finch Avenue Court, in Toronto and it was denied. The crown attorney's office, at that court and the Justices of the Peace, who also accept private complaints, which also seem to be different from the Judges or JPs who actually conducts hearing or trials at that court, should also be investigated further, regarding their actions. I need not explain that they have also infringed upon my right, to bring my matter before the court, for a hearing and perhaps it also has to do with the fact, that those that I have tried to charge, are also directly linked to the police, in one way or other, including being agent provocateurs for them, or is involved in their conspiracy against me, in some other capacity. None of them has so for been charged. It is not only the decisions of the Justice of the Peace, in not issuing process on the charges, which included mischief, criminal harassment and assault, but also the conspiracy that is also involved, in regards to their actions concerning me, that has also caused them to deny my rights so openly and flagrantly. A conspiracy that has also prevented the matter, for years now, from proceeding any further in the court. As a Black person also, racism has also definitely played a role in the decisions, on the part of the justice of the peace and the crown attorney, to deny me the same rights, as any other member of the public. I should mention here, also, that in my last attempt to lay a private charge, the matter was also heard by a justice of the peace, who is also black and I mentioned this to show, just how broad this conspiracy is, against me. He also did not issue process on the charge of mischief, against those that I had also charge and it also has nothing to do with the legal merit of the case, I also believed, because those actions on their part, has also persisted for years, with no consequences to them. It is referring to the neighbours, who I also have been unable to charge, for persistently harassing me. I also believed one hundred percent, that there are also personal interferences, on the part of the police and the court, in preventing me, from also laying any charges against them. For instance, the crown attorney has persistently downplayed, or ignored altogether, any concerns for my safety, in regards to their actions against me. It has even included such actions, as coming to my door and banging on it, or attempting to open it with their keys, and this was also not a concern for the court, in regards to my safety. I have also been denied the right to appeal, the justices of the peace decisions, also from that court. At the Superior Court of Justice for Ontario, my mandamus applications, in regards to the laying of those private complaints, has also been denied. At one point I had five of such applications, that I was also appealing, before the Superior Court of Justice, concurrently, and all of them were also denied. How can anyone not believed, that there is also a conspiracy involved, after all of the evidence that I have also presented, even publicly? There are two things about me, which are also quite clear. I am not a quitter, nor am I someone who likes to be pitied. The purpose of this blog and the articles that I have also presented in it, are intended, to show the overall disparity, concerning how people are treated differently in this society. And around those same issues, also, are human rights abuse by the Canadian government.