Thursday, July 23, 2015

BLACK LIVES MATTER.


PUTTING A FACE TO THE TORONTO POLICE BRUTALITY. THAT IS COMING FROM THE 11 DIVISION TORONTO POLICE.

OPEN RACISM IS BEHIND THOSE ATTACKS

Human rights activist and Blogger, Valerie Guillaume, charges the Toronto police 11 division, with new and increase attacks against her, recently, that are carried out against her in her home.

"There are some faction within Canadian society, who are trying to say that a black woman like me, should not be talking about them so much. They do not like what I am doing and I also genuinely fear for my safety from them. Meaning the Toronto police. And right now this violence against me is also coming directly from the 11 division police, in Toronto". 

"Knowing full well that they are not only capable of setting up attacks against me, but also to frame me up, or to kill me. They are frustrated, because of the exposure that I have given to them about their racism and corruption and particularly in regards to me, directly".


"The increase in the Canadian police attacks against me and they are also not acting alone in this incidence, but they are also joined up with some other Toronto city officials, those in the Municipal Licensing Standard, and also in the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing, to basically “get me”".  "For me to have talked publicly of charging them for their corruption, that they have also been accused of lately, and also to actually go ahead with those charges against them, seem to have also agitate them to a great extent, so much so that they are already engaged in carrying out criminal attacks against me in my home, on a daily basis. Unfortunately, some of them has already been charged and there are also more of them to be charged for their corruption". 

"I have been speaking so much about their corruption recently and there is also much more that I have also discovered against them. They are directly orchestrating violence against me by my landlords, who are their agents to also carry out those attacks against me".

"The situation about dealing with the police racism 
against me, is the simple fact that I am a black person. Secondly, I have exposed their actions and those of other corrupt Canadian government officials, to the world. That makes them very unhappy".  "I also get a real kick out of doing so, actually, it is my way of saying to them that, your attempts to destroy my life, simply for the reason that I am black, is justification enough for me to expose your bigotry and other corruption to the rest of the world".

"When they also equip people with weapons, in which to carry out their attacks against me, then it is time for them to answer for their actions, publicly, as well".
    
   

THE PROBLEM, WITH THE LACK OF TRANSPARENCY, IN THE CANADIAN COURT. THIS SENIOR ONTARIO JUDGE, LEONARD RICCHETTI, HAVE AN ISSUE, WITH ME PUBLICLY REPORTING, ON HIS ACTIONS, AS A JUDGE

THIS SENIOR JUDGE, LEONARD RICCHETTI, OF THE SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE, IN BRAMPTON, ONTARIO, SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM, WITH ME TALKNG PUBLICL...