NO TRANSPARENCY, WITH THE OIPRD, THE POLICE WATCHDOG, THAT WAS SET UP, BY THE ONTARIO GOVERNMENT, TO INVESTIGATE POLICE COMPLAINTS.
I LIKE TO SPEAK MY MIND AND TO BE TOTALLY HONEST, IN MY OPINIONS. THOUGH IT MAY ALSO OFFEND SOME, WHO ARE USUALLY THE GUILTY PARTY.
REST ASSURED, THAT, I ALSO NEVER REPORT ON ANYTHING, WITHOUT HAVING THE EVIDENCE TO BACK IT UP:
UNFORTUNATELY, ONE OF THE BEST EXAMPLES OF A MODERN DAY " HOUSE NEGRO", WAS THE HIRING OF GERRY MCNEILLY, FOR THE JOB OF DIRECTOR, OF THE TOTALLY INEFFICIENT ORGANIZATION, THE OFFICE OF THE INDEPENDENT POLICE REVIEW, OR OIPRD. I ALSO USE THE TERM 'HOUSE NEGRO' UNAPPOLOGETICALLY, SINCE UPON TAKING ON THE ROLE OF HIS OFFICE, MR. MCNEILLY, HAS ALSO DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, AND HIS ACTIONS ARE REMINISCENT, ALSO, OF THE NEW BLACK POLICE CHIEF, TO MAKE THE SITUATION BETTER FOR HIS COMMUNITY. Where do they find these people? I'd like to think that there are not too many of them, in the Black community. But I also know better. And thankfully, from also dealing with other Blacks, like myself, whites also know that there are 'other kinds of black people', other than the ones with no form of racial pride and absolutely no class. Not to mention having no real intelligence either. If all of your answers to a question is 'yes, no problem I accept'. Then you are also plainly dumb. The blacks who fit the term of a 'house negro', meaning a modern day slave, also responds to a question by saying exactly that. "No problem, I accept". At whatever job it is they are ask to do.
Don't mention integrity, because they also have none. Not to themselves, nor to anyone else. The government, and not just the Canadian government, but any other government, knows that it can also use such a person, quite effectively, in subverting any real progress for a disadvantage group of people. The topic of the police is also an important one, because it is the police that the government, has also been using to terrorized the black community, for a very long time.
OPIRD, is an inefficient organization, that was set up to look into complaints, against the police, but which in fact, is just another organization, not unlike the SIU, which does nothing to curb, the corruption or the violence, coming from the police.
THIS IS A COMMENT, FROM AN OIPRD STAFF, TERRI DANNUNZIO, " The majority of the complaints against the police, also goes back to the police for investigation". How reassuring, to the public. In other words, the police also investigates the police. Why was the OIPRD, even created in the first place?
DISTURBING FACTS ABOUT THE OIPRD.
1. It seem that the IIPRD, do not act independently from the police, but in fact, "work together", on investigations. This is a fact.
2. The majority of the complaints, to OIPRD, are also dealt with by the police. This is a fact.
3. OIPRD, is also not unlike the SIU, which does nothing to curb, the corruption, or the violence, coming from the police. This is a fact.
4. There is no proof, that the reviews of the complaints against the police, is also done by the
Director, Gerry McNeilly, directly, as the final word on the matter. In fact, this is actually done by the coordinators, who has carriage of the files. All decisions are made by them and not by the Director, as to how the complaints will be investigated, whether by the police directly, or by OIPRD. They also take on the job of the Director, in the case of a request for the Director's intervention. This is not only deceptive, but also criminal. I know that in my case, especially, this was also done, by Rene Jordon, a coordinator in the office of the OIPRD, who must have felt that she could also carry on the job of the Director, directly and indirectly. It is not your role, or office and you should not be doing that person's job. According to Rene Jordon, a coordinator with OIPRD, decisions about complaints are made "collectively", by the OIPRD staff. Including any reviews made, to the Director, directly. In other words the Director of the OIPRD, does not necessarily get to see any of those reviews, or requests, that are made to him directly and which are all done by the coordinators, like Rene Jordan. Ms. Jordon even took it upon herself, to make such a decision in my case, when I had requested that the Director, reviewed her earlier decision, to have the Toronto Police, investigate my complaint, against a fellow police officer. I was told this directly, by Linda Pestrin, an Customer Service Resolutions person, with the OIPRD, that she had sent my request for a review to the Director, back to Rene Jordon, who had the file earlier. To which Ms. Jordon, also decided on her own, to send the complaint to the police, to be investigated, by the police directly.
5. We know that in the office environment, this is how things are often done. But a letter to the Director, SHOULD also be read by the Director and that the public, should also get a direct response from that person. Not from a staff, who is also acting, in place of the executive director. In fact where the OIPRD, is concerned, I was told that it is the Director, who makes the final decision, BUT THE PUBLIC NEVER GETS TO SEE THE DECISION, SINCE IT IS AN INTERNAL MATTER. THAT IT IS ALSO HANDLED INTERNALLY. If this sounds ridiculous to the average person, as it also did to me upon hearing this from an OIPRD staff, Linda Pestrin. I thought the whole thing was absurd. And told her so directly. All that it sounds like to me, was a cover up. And something that should also be exposed. What does she mean that the public, do not get to see any decisions, of the Director of OIPRD, directly? Why can not the public get to see a document, such as a letter, with his signature and reasons for his decisions, regarding those reviews? WHAT IS THE OIPRD HIDING? Is it hiding the fact that it also acts as corruptly as the police?. Or that it is incompetent at carrying out its public duties?. The investigation of the police should not be taken as a trivial matter. In the course of carrying out their duty, they kill and also injure other members of the public. They also lie and cover up for each other and even carry out other acts of criminality, against the public.
Note: I apologize for the way that this article has appeared. I sometimes have trouble, when I post articles on Blogger. It could be a technical error, or some hacking going on. Everything does seem normal with the page, until I post it. Then it appears to show some problems with it. I'll try to fix this page, asap. In the meantime, read it as it appears, however disorderly it looks. THAT IS SO NOT MY STYLE, SINCE I'M ALSO A NEAT FREAK.