Tuesday, March 15, 2016

PART 1: Date: March 15, 2016. I WAS ACCOSTED, FOR DEMONSTRATING, ON A P...


THE MUNICIPAL LICENSING STANDARDS OFFICIALLY DECIDED NOT TO INVESTIGATE MY COMPLAINTS, REGARDING A LACK OF ELECTRICY, AGAINST TWO TORONTO LANDLORDS, THEY ALSO ARE IN LEAGUE WITH, IN REGARDS TO A CONFLICT OF INTEREST, REGARDING THEIR ACTIONS.
 
Watch this video, which is reminiscent of the G20 protests, and human rights violations. I was protesting after MLS has officially decided, to not investigate my complaint, about my electricity being shut off, by my landlords. I also learned that on March 14, 2016, after 311 sent my complaint to the Municipal Licensing Standards, Division, that those city officials in charge, Tracy Cook, Mark Sraga and Joe Manghalese, also cancelled the complaint, one hour after it was sent to them by 311, for an investigation. On March 15, 2016, I decided to protest against them still occupying their positions and also acting corrupt. See what happened down at the Toronto City Hall, in regards to them

THE PROBLEM, WITH THE LACK OF TRANSPARENCY, IN THE CANADIAN COURT. THIS SENIOR ONTARIO JUDGE, LEONARD RICCHETTI, HAVE AN ISSUE, WITH ME PUBLICLY REPORTING, ON HIS ACTIONS, AS A JUDGE

THIS SENIOR JUDGE, LEONARD RICCHETTI, OF THE SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE, IN BRAMPTON, ONTARIO, SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM, WITH ME TALKNG PUBLICL...