Friday, May 3, 2024

THERE IS CORRUPTION, AT THE SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE, IN BRAMPTON, ONTARIO. THE CONSPIRACY, INVOLVING, THE ADMINSITRATIVE STAFF, AND THE SUPERVISOR, CHRISTINE DAVIES OLIVEIRA, TRING TO BLOCK MY CASE, IN THE COURT. AND HOW THIS WILL PLAY OUT, IN THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT.

THE BRAMPTON, SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE, IS DOING THINGS, TO PREVENT, THE ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE, REGARDING MY MATTERS. AND NOT JUST THE ADMIN. STAFF, BUT SOME OF THE JUDGES, AS WELL. 

THE MOTIVE, BEHIND THE ACTIONS, OF THE COURT STAFF, IS TO TRY TO END A LITIGATION, BEFORE IT IS ACTUALLY, FINISHED, IN THE COURT.  AND TO AID THE RESPONDENT'S LAWYER, ZOHAR LEVEY, IN ACHIEVING THIS GOAL.

SORRY, BUT IT WON'T HAPPEN.

IN MY PERSONAL OPINION, THE LAWYER, ZOHAR LEVY, DO NOT HAVE TO PUT UP ANY FIGHT, AGAINST ME, SINCE SHE HAS THE STAFF AT THE COURT, DOING THIS FOR HER.

THEY REALLY THINK THAT I AM STUPID?. 

AND LOOK WHERE IT IS GOING TO LAND THEM?  IN THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT, SINCE I CANNOT GET ANY JUSTICE, IN ANY CANADIAN COURT. 

WHAT SHOULD THE PUBLIC, BELIEVED, WHEN A JUDGE, ARANGED TO MEET WITH THE OPPOSING COUNSEL, BEFORE THE HEARING?. AND NO, THIS IS NOT ALLOWED, UNDER THE LAW. HENCE, THE EXPOSURE, ON MY BLOG, OF THE JUDGE, LEONARD RICCHETTI, IN HIS ENDORSEMENT, DATED, APRIL 23, 2024, (I have posted his endorsement here, for the public to see, that I am not making this up). WHERE HE REQUESTED, TO HAVE CONTACT, WITH THE COUNSEL FOR THE RESPONDENT, WHO IN THIS CASE, WAS THE LAWYER, ZOHAR LEVY, AND HOW THIS HAD ALSO IMPACTED, NEGATIVELY, REGARDING, MY HEARING.  HENCE MY MOTION, TO SET ASIDE HIS DECISION AND THE ORDER MADE, FOLLOWING THAT HEARING, ON APRIL 26, THAT WAS ALSO DECIDEDLY BIAS, AGAINST ME.

Senior Regional Judge
Leonard Ricchetti
Superior Court of Justice
Brampton, Ontario
Lawyer, Zohar Levy




SEE, FOR YOURSELF,  THE JUDGE'S ENDORSEMENT, ABOVE. THE SAID JUDGE ALSO REMINDED ME TODAY, ABOUT MEETINGS, OUTSIDE OF THE COURTROOM, (THE ADMIN. STAFF, HAD COMPLAINED TO HIM, THAT I WAS NOT ACCEPTING THEIR OPINIONS, (ACTUALLY, PERSONAL INTERFERENCE) ON THE FILING PROCESS). WHEN HE HIMSELF, HAS DONE IT. THERE IS NO REASON, TO BELIEVED, THAT HE DID NOT CONTACT COUNSEL, ZOHAR LEVY, AS HIS ENDORSEMENT, SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO. THE PROBLEM IS THAT, THIS WAS ALSO DONE, OUTSIDE OF THE COURTROOM, TO DISCUSSED, THE UPCOMING HEARING, WHERE ZOHAR AND I WAS TO ATTEND, BEFORE THE SAID JUDGE.  HE ALSO LATER DISMISSED MY MOTION, AGAINST ZOHAR'S CLIENT, SHIP, OR SERVICES AND HOUSING IN THE PROVINCE. HENCE, MY MOTION, TO SET HIS DECISION ASIDE. WHICH THE COURT STAFF, IS ALSO TRYING TO BLOCK. 


 I can tell you that it did not go well, with my hearing, with this judge, afterwards. He was now clearly bias against me, and this also showed in his decision).

AND EVER SINCE THE HEARING, THE ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF, LED BY CHRISTINE DAVIES OLIVEIRA, THE SUPERVISOR, HAS BEEN BLOCKING MY EFFORTS, TO FILE MY MOTION, IN THE COURT, TO SET ASIDE THIS JUDGE'S DECISION. 

FOR THE RECORD, I ALSO CAME UP AGAINST, THIS KIND OF HINDERANCE, IN THE OTHER COURTS, AS WELL. BUT NOT WHERE THE JUDGE, HAD DISCUSSED THE CASE, WITH THE LAWYER, BEFORE THE HEARING. SO IT IS A CONSPIRACY, AND THE WHOLE ROTTEN BUNCH OF THEM, SHOULD ALSO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES, FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING, BEHND CLOSED DOORS. NOT JUST BEING EXPOSED, BUT TO ALSO FACE, THE LEGAL CONSEQUENCES, FOR DARING TO ABUSE, MY PROTETED RIGHTS.  

Moving forward, I then filed a motion to set aside his decision, only to find that the Supervisor, Christine Davies Oliveria and the rest of the administrative staff, have been doing their best, to block my effort, in filing my motion, to set aside the judge's decision. 

What did I do?. I filed my motion to set aside the decision of the judge, Ricchetti, and because it was less than seven days, before the hearing date, it had to be filed by email. Which now, the staff is blocking, from being filed. When filing online, on Case Lines, the litigant is specifically told, to file all documents, that has a hearing date, of seven days or less, by email. So why is the court staff, blocking me, and refusing to accept for filing, my motion to set aside, the decision of the single judge?. The motion was first sent to the court for filing, on May 1, 2024 and the rest of the documents, I tried to file by email today, only for Christine Davies Oliveira, to tell me, that she will not accept my documents for filing.  I know very well the reason why, so I will take the matter up on Monday, with the Ministry of the Attorney General. I had also previously, asked the Ministry to investigate, but I now have another reason, on top of the other concerns, about the Brampton court's staff, that needs to be looked into further.