Thursday, October 11, 2018

CANADA, RELENTLESSLY PERSECUTE, HUMAN RIGHTS BLOGGER: VALERIE GUILLAUME.

CONFRONTING STATE TERROR: MY LIFE AS A PERSECUTED BLOGGER, LIVING IN CANADA.  This is the title of a book by human rights blogger and author, Valerie Guillaume, that is based entirely on facts, relating to the many years of being tortured and subjected to cruel and vicious attacks by Canadian authorities, all acting in one accord, to silence her. 

HERE IN THE AUTHOR'S OWN WORDS ARE SOME OF THE ATTROCITIES THAT ARE BEING COMMITTED AGAINST THE HUMAN RIGHTS BLOGGER, STILL AND UNDER THE VERY NOSES OF HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS, WHO ALL BECAME A PARTNER WITH CANADA, IN COMMITTING THOSE CRIMES AGAINST HER.




CANADIAN AUTHORITIES, HAS QUIETLY CARRIED OUT THE PERSECUTION, OF HUMAN RIGHTS BLOGGER, VALERIE GUILLAUME, UNABATED FOR YEARS.


"I am subjected to 24 hours surveillance, so severe and unrelenting in its scope, that I am striped of every human dignity, in the process. Aside from employing agents to spy on me, the Canadian authorities also follow me in marked cars, some of them saying "security" on the sides of the car. Other times I am watched by police cars that would be parked in the very area that I usually take every day. They know my routine and would watch me constantly. The worst of the surveillance by Canadian authorities, is in using hidden cameras to watch me. I know this is so because, it would have been impossible otherwise for them to know exactly when I leave, or return and to park themselves just across the street, and to watch me come and go. Even when I switched up my routine,
I can never seem to shake their physical presence, as the police, or CSIS and others, carry out those surveillance of me. To say that it is also harassing in nature, would be an understatement.


"People have no idea what I go through on a daily basis". "It is beyond human endurance and because I have been able to endure it, they don't seem to want to stop their crimes against me".


"They also forced me repeatedly from my home, causing me to become homeless and if anyone offers to assist me with housing, they also influence them not to".  "Homelessness is a very useful tactic of the Canadian police and other authorities against me".  The Canadian police has repeatedly illegally evicted me from my home, on behalf of landlords. All of whom have also been agents for the police. To try and get some remedy of the court, when this is caused by others acting on behalf of the Canadian authorities, is also that is blocked by the courts.


"The Canadian government and its officials, has waged a war of attrition against me, in order to break my spirit". The elements of this attack involved both psychological and physical torture against me." And I am expected to endure it indefinitely, or to "crack". "So far I have proven to be a tough opponent to beat and the Canadian authorities also knows this". "Anyone else would have succumb by now, to those attacks, by the Canadian government, against them".


"Character assassination by Canadian authorities, is also a very effective tactic, that is used constantly against me". "It is used to gain the trust of those who would eventually betray me to the Canadian government, by becoming agents of the Canadian authorities against me". "This group of traitors included those who has access to me, including so called friends and acquaintances, family members and those strangers who are willing to become a hired agent for the Canadian government".


"It has become clear to the Canadian authorities, that I do have some power and influence through my Blog and this also causes them to persecute me, relentlessly because of this fact". "As with other countries that persecute bloggers, who are critical of the governments, Canada does the same thing with me, only it carries out its attacks against me, both covertly and overtly. And also mocking me in the process, because no one has stepped in to say, "enough, you are in violation of international laws concerning this blogger". "Canada has been able to sabotage my efforts, in getting international help, for its human rights abuse against me".


"However, mine is not a lost cause, as my case against Canadian government officials that is also currently before the International Criminal Court, with more Canadian officials to be added to that list, shows that I can and will fight back, and that I believe also that they will be brought to justice for their crimes against me".


"Last night several cars were trailing me and making it known that I was also being watched". "The first of those cars was parked directly opposite where they thought I would be and I was there". "As soon as its occupant saw me, he drove off". "The second car also was parked at a strategic location, where I have to past and it was marked "security". "Sometimes they also used minivans with occupants wearing dark glasses and staring directly at me". "If I go too close to the minivan, or the cars that they often used, including the ones that says "Security", or a marked police cruiser, they always drive off, or the occupant would lower his head and pretends to be reading or listening to something". "At no time do the occupants of those vehicles makes eye contact with me". "Almost every day, I would walk up to one of those vehicles and they would immediately drive off". "Worst, if they see me taking out my phone to record them, they have shown to be extremely fearful of any kind of video recordings of them, or their activities".


"There is a difference in being a targeted individual and being a target of the government because of one's activities to exposed that government's corruption and other actions that leads to human rights violations, under international human rights laws". It means that the scope of the targeting is more sophisticated and deadly in its application, against such targets as myself".


"CANADA HAS BLOOD ON ITS HANDS. NOT JUST THE BLOOD OF INDIGENOUS PEOPLE, BUT ALSO OF MODERN DAY VICTIMS OF ITS HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES, INCLUDING BLOGGERS SUCH AS MYSELF".




'CANADA SHOULD DEFINITELY BE ON THE SAME LIST AS THOSE OTHER COUNTRIES THAT PERSECUTE HUMAN RIGHTS BLOGGERS, BECAUSE OF ITS ONGOING PERSECUTION OF ME AND OTHERS WHO HAVE BEEN OPENLY CRITICAL OF ITS HUMAN RIGHTS RECORD".