Tuesday, October 2, 2018

VICKERY BOWLES, SUSAN CARON, SUE GRAHAM-NUTTER, STRAHAN McCARTEN, MICHELE MELADY, OF THE TORONTO PUBLIC LIBRARY, ALL HAVE CONSPIRED TO BLOCK MY BOOKS., BECAUSE THE DO NOT WANT TO PAY THE SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT FOR THOSE BOOKS.

THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT, CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND MY CLAIM AGAINST CANADA. MORE CORRECTLY, AGAINST PERSONS WHO ARE A PART OF THAT COUNTRY'S GOVERNMENT AND WHO HAS USED THEIR INFLUENCE AND POWER, TO CARRY OUT ATTROCITIES AGAINST ME. AS PART OF THE ONGOING TARGETING OF ME, BY THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT. 


A RECENT EXAMPLE IF THIS CONSPIRACY TO BLOCK ME, INVOLVED THE TORONTO PUBLIC LIBRARY AND ITS MANAGEMENT AND BOARD CHAIR AND VICE-CHAIR.






Vickery Bowles: City Librarian, Toronto Public Library
Susan Caron: Acting Director
Michele Melady: Acquisition and Collection
Sue-Graham-Nutter: Chair
Strahan McCarten: Vice-Chair




Part of the job of being publicly appointed, is show respect for the position that you hold and also when dealing with the public. However, I have come up against a conspiracy, by those persons of the Toronto Public Library, that I have just mentioned, that is so repugnant and outright unlawful, that it is my public duty to exposed them and to educate the public concerning them.  They are very corrupt individuals who are hiding behind the façade, of  being mindful of others differences, but who in fact has a secret agenda, to do the contrary.


I plan to talk very openly about their actions, until the public get sick of hearing it. I plan to use every medium available to discuss their corruption openly and to force them out of their position. I plan to exposed the truth about them and how they act in secret when they think that no one will ever find out about their actions. The first mistake that they made, was in disrespecting me. I am still waiting to hear back from Vickery Bowles, Michele Melady, Sue Graham-Nutter, Strahan McCarten and Susan Caron, about what they decide about my being in the library. 


You see, they do not want to purchase the books, and for one reason only. They do not want to pay me the kind of money that they think would be too much for someone like me. An we are talking about not a lot of money, but a few bucks, when compared to the Toronto Public Library's annual budget, most of which comes from Toronto City Council and from public donors. If they pay me, it would interfere with their bigger plan to try and ruin me financially. This is what the conspiracy is all about. So these TPL Management Staff and its Board Chair, Sue Graham_Nutter an Vice-Chair, Strahan McCarten, have decided to do the following things. To ignore all things concerning me. That includes not responding to my emails about the date of the Children Books Selection Committee, which meets every two weeks and who should be the ones making the decision on the merits of the books.


They chose to carry out a "conspiracy of silence" and to disrespect me, in the process. Well, that is a direct attack on my dignity and self respect and are also grounds under the Human Rights Code, for a lawsuit against The Toronto Public Library and its Management Staff.


They were happy when I wanted to withdraw the books from being reviewed by the selection committee, because of how they had treated me and because they did not want to purchase my books anyway. I knew that and recanted my earlier statement and asked them to forward the books to the committee. What I have met from them since, is a "wall of silence". They feel that by ignoring my request, that I would be so angry, that I would withdraw the books, from the selection process. Neither Vickery Bowles, City Librarian, nor Sue Graham-Nutter, Board Chair, and Strahan McCarten, Vice Chair, has chosen to get back to me on that. Sue Graham-Nutter has sent me one email, that she (not the Board) was going to investigate the actions of those TPL staff mentioned.


When I made further inquiries into the matter, she refused to follow up my requests and to respond, either by telephone, or email. Strahan McCarten also did like wise. Vickery Bowles, was just pissed off that I wrote about her actions on my Blog and so she did not respond either.
So just to get information on when the selection committee would be reviewing the books has been an arduous ordeal for me. This matter is far from being closed at this time. Aside from legal actions against the Toronto Public Library and its Management Staff, Vickery Blowles, City Librarian, Susan Caron, Manager of Collections, Michele Melady, Acquisitions and Collections, and Sue Graham-Nutter, Chair and Strahan McCarten Vice_Chair, these corrupt, depraved (of any morality) and nefarious (as in evil) persons, must also answer to the public over their actions as well.





THE PROBLEM, WITH THE LACK OF TRANSPARENCY, IN THE CANADIAN COURT. THIS SENIOR ONTARIO JUDGE, LEONARD RICCHETTI, HAVE AN ISSUE, WITH ME PUBLICLY REPORTING, ON HIS ACTIONS, AS A JUDGE

THIS SENIOR JUDGE, LEONARD RICCHETTI, OF THE SUPERIOR COURT OF JUSTICE, IN BRAMPTON, ONTARIO, SEEM TO HAVE A PROBLEM, WITH ME TALKNG PUBLICL...